- 15th April, 2016 :Seminar on Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart City. Magnus Martensson, Regional Director (Europe), Microsoft was the keynote speaker and spoke on building IoT applications with cloud. Prabhjot Singh Bakshi, MVP and Director, Getwings Technologies spoke on Microsoft Azure for IoT.
- 31st March, 2016 :One day seminar on “nanotechnology for Power and Energy sector” at the Institute of Engineers, Udaipur Local Centre.
- 28th -29th March, 2016 : Faculty Connect Program by Microsoft. 40 faculties along with students participated. Kaushal Bhavsar, Microsoft Trainer gave hands on training on Microsoft Azure and various aspects of Cloud.
- 11th March, 2016 : A webinar on LTSpice was organized by Prof. Krishna Vedula founder and executive director of the Indo-US Collaboration in Engineering Education (IUCEE) and conducted by G.Subramaniam.
- 4th March, 2016 : Expert talk on “Energy and Environmental Problems Facing the 3rd world and their probable solutions for sustainable development and poverty alleviation” by Dr. D.P Kothari Ex Director IITD & Ex VC VIT Vellore on 04/03/2016.
- 29thFeb. -3rd March, 2016 : Four day workshop on “ARM Controller”, by Dr Jonathan (PhD, University of Southern California).
- 27th February, 2016 : Startup India Summit jointly organized by Techno India NJR Institute of Technology and IIM Ahmedabad based The Indian Iris. The speakers include young founders form IITs & IIMs such as Lalit Mangal from CommonFloor, Prasoon Gupta from Saatviko, Aarti Gill from FitCircle, Ravi Soni from Obbserv, Nitin Tailor from Serve Happiness Foundation, Gaurav Mantri, Founder, Cynapta and Elevated Plains, Juhi Rai, author of ‘Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul At Work’, and Sahitya Sindhu & Narayan Singh Rao from The Indian Iris.
- 22nd -25thFebruary, 2016 : Four day workshop on “Python Programming and Raspberry Pi”, by Mr Ganesh (M. Tech. IIT Mumbai).
- 22nd -23rd May, 2015 : Digital India Summit was organised by Microsoft where over 200 students participated. Microsoft Trainers Jagadish Sasala, Hardik Mistry and Romil Bheda made students learn designing, developing product and platform based solutions using Microsoft Technologies.The event was conducted under guidance of Vikrant Satsangi, Manager, Microsoft, Aditya Mohan and Prabhjot Singh Bakshi, MVP and renowned Microsoft Technology Trainer.
- 25th April, 2015 : Global Azure Bootcamp was organized by Microsoft Azure Community. Sameeksha Khare, Azure & Windows Evangelist at Microsoft was keynote speaker and other speakers included Gaurav Mantri, Prerak Kaushik, Puneet Khurana and Sanjay Pujari.
- 2nd -3rd March, 2015 : Imagine Camp was organised by Microsoft where 250 students across India participated and Sarvasiddhi Venkatesh, Head- Academic Programs & Initiatives at Microsoft was Keynote Speaker and Aditya Mohan, Microsoft was Chief Guest.
- 14th February, 2015 : Microsoft Enterprise Ready Cloud Roadshow by Microsoft. Prabhjot Singh Bakshi, well known trainer in Microsoft Technologies gave keynote speech on “Building Applications in Cloud”.
- 18th January, 2015 : One day workshop on “Soft Computing Techniques in Engineering” by Prof. Ganapati Panda Former Deputy Director and Dean academic affairs School of Electrical Sciences IIT Bhubaneswar.
- 15th September 2014 : A Hands-on Workshop on “Recent Trends in Cyber Attacks & Defense Initiatives” in association with IEEE Computer Society was organized at TINJRIT . Prof. Sigurd Meldal, Director, Cybersecurity & Big Data Initiative, San Jose State University was keynote speaker and other speaker was Prince Boonlia, Renowned Cyber Security Expert and CEO, Synergy Systems.
- 25th May, 2014 : Industry Academia Collaboration Meet was held and Keynote Speaker was Dr. Arvind Mayaram, Secretary Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India.
- 21st February 2014 : National Workshop on Cyber Security and Cyber Crimes (NW-CSCC) was organized at TINJRIT. Prof. Sigurd Meldal, Director, Cybersecurity & Big Data Initiative, San Jose State University was keynote speaker and other speaker was Dr. Ajeet Singh Poonia, Associate Professor, Sardar Patel University of Police Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- 1st February, 2014 : Cloud Computing Bootcamp organized by Techno India NJR and Cynapta in association with Microsoft, PluralSight, Telerik and Cerebrata. Dhananjay
- 23rd – 24th February, 2013 : National Conference on Technology Advances in Electrical and Renewable Energy Engineering, by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was organized in association with Institution of Engineers, Udaipur Local Chapter. (20 Research papers presented and 35 papers published in Conference proceedings).
- 5th-6th April, 2013 : International Workshop on Innovative Manufacturing Practices in Automotive and Tyre Industry, by Department of Mechanical Engineering. Keynote Speakers were Dr. R. Mukhopadhyay, Director & CE, HASETRI (J.K. Tyre) and Dr. Vijayanand Muralidharan, Goodyear Tyre, USA.
- 17th-19th September, 2014 : National Workshop on Amateur Radio & Software Defined Radio, by Department of Electronics and Communications. Keynote Speaker was Dr. Miroslav Skoric, University of Novi Sad, Serbia. Mr. S Ram Mohan, Director, National Institute of Amateur Radio, Hyderabad.
- 11th -12th April, 2013 : International Software Summit 2013 (ISS-13) organized by Department of Computer Science Engg & IT, Techno India NJR in association with IEEE Computer Society India Council. Prof. Sigurd Meldal, Department Chair, Computer Engineering, San Jose State University and Co-Director NSF STC TRUST (UC Berkeley) was keynote speaker and other speakers were Jacob P U, Hexaware Technologies, Pankaj Sahay, Infosys, Manish Saran, SAP, Ajay Kapur, Oracle, Gaurav Mantri, Founder Cerebrata and Cynapta, Narendra Sharma, Hexaware, Sorel Reisman, Past President, IEEE Computer Society and Stefano Zanero, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
- 17th -18th October, 2012 : National Workshop on Amateur Radio Communications and Computer Networks in Education (NW-ARCCNE)-2012 organized by Techno India NJR Institute, Udaipur in association with National Institute of Amateur Radio, Hyderabad, IEEE Computer Society India Council and IEEE Education Society Delhi Chapter. Dr. Miroslav “Misko” Skoric, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia was keynote speaker.
- 4th – 5th December 2012 : International Workshop on Mobile and Cloud Computing (IW-MCC)-2012 was organized by Techno India NJR in association with IEEE Computer Society India Council. John Walz, President, IEEE Computer Society 2012 was keynote speaker and other speakers included Madhukar Dubey, Fusion eSolutions LLC, USA, Kaushal Upadyaya, Google Inc, USA, Bharath Raj, IBM, Gaurav Mantri, Cerebrata Softwares and Dr. R. S. Shekhawat, General Manager, Secure Meters Pvt. Ltd..
Dhananjay Kumar, Telerik
Dr. Arvind Mayaram, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India
Edward Dalton, Noon Dalton LLP, USA
Gaurav Mantri, Cynapta
Jehan Noon, Noon Dalton LLP, USA
Mohit Phogat, Oracle
GSS Gopal Krishna, TCS iON
Rakesh Sharma, Philips India
S.A. Khadilkar, ACC Ltd.
Pankaj Sahay, Infosys
Parimal Wagh, CDAC
Prabhjot Bakshi, Microsoft Technologies
Ranjan Dhawane, Bank of Baroda
Sameeksha Khare, Microsoft
Sushil Mohnot, SIDBI
Jacob P. U., Hexaware
Manish Saran, SAP
Narendra Sharma, Hexaware
Lalit Yagnik, Ex- Director, IBM
Phil Tasker, Worldwide Education Innovator, IBM
Rajani Radhakrishnan, ICE Program Manager IBM India
Adrian Chua, ICE Program Manager, Malaysia
Juuhi Raai, Lifeskill Trainer
Prof. Gil Taran, Carnegie Mellon Univeristy, USA
Prof. John Walz, President, IEEE Computer Society
Dr. Martin Howarth, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Dr. Miroslav Skoric, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Prof. Krishna Vedula, University of Massachusetts Lowell
Prof. Surendra Shah, Northwestern University, USA
Prof. Sigurd Meldal, San Jose State University, USA
Prof Leonid Fridman, National Autonomous University of Mexico
Prof J A Moreno Perez, National Autonomous University of Mexico
Techno India NJR is a part of National Mission of Education through Information and Communication Technology initiative, under MHRD, Govt. of India. More than a dozen workshops have been conducted in the field of Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering for the Faculties and students in association with IIT Bombay and IIT Kharagpur.
Workshop conducted as IIT Bombay Remote Center:
- Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education (5th – 30th January, 2015)
- Cyber Security (10th– 20th July, 2014)
- Computer Networking (30th June – 5th July 2014)
- Computer Networking (16th – 21st June 2014)
- Green Building Awareness (24th August 2013)
- Database Management System (21st – 31st May 2013)
- Android (23rd – 24th February and 2nd – 3rd March 2013)
- Research Methods in Educational Technology (2nd – 9th February 2013)
- Engineering Thermodynamics (11th – 21st December 2012)
- Aakash for Education (10th – 11th November 2012)
- Introduction to Research Methodologies (25th June – 4th July 2012)
- Writing Effective Conference Papers (18th – 19th February 2012)
- Software Development Techniques for Teachers of Engineering and Science for Institutes (5th November – 4th December 2011)
Workshop conducted as IIT Kharagpur Remote Center:
- Introduction to Design of Algorithms (25th – 30th May, 2015)
- Control Systems (2nd – 12th December, 2014)
- Fluid Mechanics (20th – 30th May, 2014)
- Signals and Systems (2nd – 12th January, 2014)
- Analog Electronics (4th – 14th June 2013)
Aakash Tablet, launched by Government of India, is emerging as a key ICT tool for this purpose. When used in conjunction with the high speed internet, Aakash has a great potential to become a ubiquitous and effective ICT tool for students and teachers.
Aakash project at Techno India NJR in collaboration with IIT Bombay is dedicated to the development of useful applications and contents for use with Aakash. It attempts to empower teachers by using a unique blend of technology, e-contents, and an innovative pedagogy.
Two students group (Neha Vashisth,Mudita Agrawal and Pooja Bhatnagar, Soniya Singhal) competed in Aakash Android Application Programming Workshop for Students and won first and second prizes at Regional Level. 65 students have worked on Android applications for Aakash.